Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Extra virgin olive oil is a great tasting, healthy and enjoyable source of antioxidants, as well as having many other benefits, such as;
- lowering bad and increasing good cholesterol
- helping to reduce gallstone formation,
- helping to prevent colon cancer,
- antithrombotic – helping prevent heart disease,
- antihypertensive – lowers blood pressure
- it has vasodilatory effects – keeping your arteries flexible
- it lower blood sugar levels,
- builds and balances your body’s omega-6 and omega-3 fats
- gives you healthy hair
- gives you healthy skin (including when you use it as a moisturiser)
- It even softens your stools !!!
Jeanne Calment of Arles, on turning 121, was asked the secret of her longevity and attributed it to her calm disposition (as befits her name) and olive oil, which she poured on each meal and rubbed into her skin. She said: “I have only one wrinkle and I’m sitting on it.”
HOW GOOD CAN IT GET !!!!!
No matter what the “Fattists” tell us, we need oils and this is one of the best of which to partake.
“as well as vasodilatory effects” Covas MI (March 2007).”Olive oil and the cardiovascular system”. Pharmacol. Res. 55 (3):175–86.
“lowers blood sugar levels and lowers blood pressure” Ferrara LA, Raimondi AS, d’Episcopo L, Guida L, Dello Russo A, Marotta T. (27 March 2000). “Olive oil and reduced need for antihypertensive medications.”. Archives of Internal Medicine 160 (6): 837–842.
Please Buy The Book
To find out about the Bell’s Palsy Guide Book “All Bells and No whistle” and what it contains Just CLICK HERE.
“All Bells and No whistle” is the definitive helper. Over 200 pages of encouragement, explaining everything about living with and recovering from Bell’s Palsy, written by someone who knows what that actually means.